Whether you’re branding your startup, building an online community, revamping your company website, or looking to differentiate your product with hard-selling marcom materials, I’m your wordsmith.
Results-driven copy for case studies, white papers, brochures, newsletters, email, direct mail and more.
Blog Posts + Articles
Audience-engaging content for trade journals, consumer magazines, online publications, and blogs.
Share-worthy, like-able social media posts and campaigns to grow and engage your online community.
Brand-building, high-converting copy for websites and sales pages with SEO in mind.
Have questions or ready to get started? Contact me about your business needs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Erin did a phenomenal job of taking Microsoft Accelerator’s stagnant social media accounts and turning them into fast-growing channels with lots of activity and positive engagement. This transformation was instrumental in improving the initiative’s digital presence and brand image.”Aya Zook
“Erin ramped up quickly, built strong relationships, and constantly delivered with minimal direction. She is very effective in that she is proactive, organized and has focus on the right priorities. Erin provided more than was expected in improving the usability of the website through delivery of thoughtful editorial and clear writing.”Eric Camplin
“Erin was wonderful to work with and captured the voice of my business perfectly! She came up with great ideas for my website and delivered a finished product I’m proud to show my clients. I highly recommended Erin’s services!”Nichole Stowers
- How to Win the Battle for Middle Ground in the Age of DIY Design and Big Agency – published on HOWDesign.com View
- 6 Reasons Small Businesses Should Make Graphic Design a Priority – published on HOWDesign.com View
- The Pros and Cons of Working with Startup Clients – published on HOWDesign.com View
- 10 Startups Take the Stage at Seattle Accelerator Home Automation Demo Day – event recap post for Microsoft Accelerator (previously Microsoft Ventures) blog. View
- 5 Ways to Improve FOH and BOH Employee Relations – published on Foodservice.com. View
- Business Case Study – sample promotional collateral. View
- IT and Data company “About Page” – website copy for Divensi, Inc. View
- Synopsis for Argentina Futbol Club (documentary film) – appears on the film’s website, DVD case, Amazon.com item description, IMDB summary, film festival websites and in a number of media outlets. View
- Author biographies for young adult fantasy novel – includes inside “About the Author” page and back cover bio for A.M. Croft’s Rise of the Avians: Paradigm. View
- Instagram content – selection of posts covering Microsoft Accelerator events, announcements, and human interest stories. View
- Twitter content – coming soon
- Facebook content – coming soon
Copyright 2017 | Dynamic Copy Works, LLC